Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Empty Gas Gauge Facebook Parable - by DianaDee Osborne

EMPTY  GAS  GAUGE  PARABLE     SUBSCRIBE  
DATE of posting:       5 November 2014

PARABLE:  
Within 1/2 hr of driving, van gas gauge went from indicating 1/4 full to showing an orange warning light- and the Range indicator saying I had 22 miles left.
Managed to get to a station within 10 miles.
Sure enough, pump showed I'd had only 1/2 gallon left: 13 miles.

I BASICALLY like my van model to get same model after
Snowstorm Tree totaled old van.
But I've always hated this feature that's same as 2010 models...
AND that we can't leave on headlights when we get out &
go to front door in the dark-- The company thinks we're too stupid 
      to know we left the lights on for 30 seconds....  THE LIGHTS GO OFF.


SO WHAT ??
....... The company that makes my van never asks its customers                 
what they do or don't like-- so   the vans Never Improve.  Bad features stay.   

And... I've been in dozens of churches as a traveling visitor:
Only 1 has ever given visitors a form asking 
"What would you suggest we change?" 

And for almost every church: In cold OR hot weather, 
no one stands outside the closed front door to welcome anyone-- 
even minutes before a service....
........ I've literally sat in my van some days at 10:50 for an 11 AM service, fighting the urge to drive away. Once in PA, I did.... So let me here commend a Stafford County VA church that even had greeters waiting *15 minutes after* service started-- telling me as I walked up late, "Welcome Home!"   Thank you, Strong Tower Ministries!: I certainly felt welcomed & comforted as I entered a new place to worship our LORD.


___________________________________________________________________
From actual Facebook parables posted... For future use in original songs at FREE 
music website with over 375 MP3 audios & downloadable music sheets, at
http://www.DianaDeeOsbornesongs.com/
                        No registration needed to use music website!
©2014 DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website. 
CONTACT via https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne  if no Comment Box:)
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment