Saturday, March 28, 2015

No Computer Access Facebook Parable - by DianaDee Osborne

NO COMPUTER ACCESS without ok
                                                         SUBSCRIBE  
                                            Facebook followers & Friend requests welcome.

DATE of posting:       28 March 2015

PARABLE:  
I take my laptop to studio sessions to update the website while
my producer finishes mixes. Last night he had so many completed tracks
to deliver to me that he suggested that,
instead of putting them on a flash drive to hand me, 
I could just give him my laptop's user name & password. 

I did: In moments he'd inserted a LOT of files.
I trust him (of course!), but was nervous about the process--
Having slower MiFi (& no cable access), I go to a lot of WiFi cafes.
He assured me:
No one can invade like that                        
without me giving them an ok & access....

SO WHAT ??
God told us the same centuries ago: 
People & Satan have NO ACCESS to control our minds>> 
Without us giving it to them. 

What does LORD God say ??  
"GUARD your heart /= mind... with ALL diligence."  
Proverbs 4:23   <click on link>

It's your choice and YOU CAN 
DESTROY all wrong thoughts that come into your mind. 
2nd Corinthians 10:3-5


God gives you full control to decide to 
strengthen your mind and
refuse to do or believe what is wrong.
First Peter 1:13  -- written by the guy who gave in to fear,
                         denied he even knew Jesus, and was FORGIVEN
                         by God as soon as he repented:   Matthew 26:74

___________________________________________________________________
From actual Facebook parables posted... For future use in original songs at FREE 
music website with  ~400 MP3 audios & downloadable music sheets, at
http://www.DianaDeeOsbornesongs.com/
                        No registration needed to use music website!
©2015 DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website. 
CONTACT via https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne  if no Comment Box:)
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment