Monday, December 31, 2018

Locker Number Memories - by DianaDee Osborne


LOCKER NUMBER MEMORIES
DATE of posting:       31 Dec 2018            SUBSCRIBE  
https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne/






PARABLE:  
🎼 🎵 "I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande... Oh, yippie yi yo kayah, yippie yi yo kayah" 🎶..

WHOA! Where did THAT memory flotsam of a song that Dad'd go 'round singing 20 yrs ago come from??? 
Isn't it SCARY the things we remember & don't want to... 
VERSUS what we *need* to? 
My H.S. locker #50 combo was 25-10-4. 30+ yrs ago. 
If only I could kick THAT out to make room in my brain for finding Mom's gift in that safe place.


SO WHAT ??
... BUT REALLY:
It's our VERY LACK that gives us JOY knowing God says He can use us "anyway", 
knowing it's HIS gift when we suddenly
 remember or "can" whatever. 
NEW YEAR, NEW WAYS *God* offers us to serve HIM, in Joy!

What does LORD God say ?? 
John 14:26.  JESUS:  “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.  27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

Ephesians 3:20-21, our True Power is in HIM.   For HIS Glory! ...
"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly ABOVE all that we ask or think
<More than we even can think to PRAY for!!!>>,
 according to the power that works in us,  21a to Him be glory..."

Prayer: 
LORD it is SO  scary  sometimes to see how often I fail... even in just things like
REMEMBERING something.  How CAN You ever use me?  Yet... You've said You have
a plan for all who honor you  (Jeremiah 29:11-14 etc)... So I will trust NOT in ME,
but in YOUR Holy Spirit's power through me.  Thank you!

Photo Credit: 
Heartlight
___________________________________________________________________

See also FACEBOOK SONG IDEAS posted... For future use in original songs at FREE 
music website with OVER 500 MP3 audios & downloadable music sheets, at
http://www.DianaDeeOsbornesongs.com/
           No registration needed to use music website OR to download songs!

©2018 DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website. 
CONTACT via website with NAME in FROM box, or https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne 
You are welcome to submit COMMENTS for possible blog publication via Facebook Message! 
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.
New King James Version used unless otherwise noted.

No comments: