Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Piercing Thorns Parable... by DianaDee Osborne

PIERCING  THORNS  PARABLE     SUBSCRIBE  
DATE of posting:        4 June 2014

PARABLE:  
Have found that old thorny plants can easily pierce plastic gloves that younger thorns can't penetrate. The recent gouges and punctures on my arms are rather noticeable as I play guitar and keyboard. When anyone asks me about my unplanned piercings, I just say "The locust trees won some battles, but in the end, I won the war." We laugh.....

SO WHAT ??
It was a **joy** to drag those cut branches off to the burn pile... causes of pain to be gone forever. I've been thinking of that today.... and the 7-word summary of the Bible that I enjoy in its simplicity: "IN THE END, We Win, with Him."


What does LORD God say ??  GOD PROPHESIES that HE SHALL win,
in the end.  Starting with His prophesies of salvation that CONTINUE in
 ZECHARIAH 10:
For the idols    [FAKE THINGS WE TREASURE]   speak delusion;
The diviners envision lies,And tell false dreams;
They comfort in vain.  [HEALTH & WEALTH PREACHING.......
          NO WARNINGS ABOUT GOD AS **HOLY** AND **JUDGING**
          those who disobey His commandments... that JESUS NEVER STOPPED--
                  Matthew 5: 17-20
Therefore the people wend their way like sheep;
They are in trouble because there is no shepherd.
                    Matthew 9:36But when He [JESUS] saw the multitudes, 
                                            He was moved with compassion for them, because they were
                                            weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd.
[GOD STILL PROPHESYING]
“My anger is kindled against the shepherds,
And I will punish the goatherds.
For the LORD of hosts will visit His flock,
The house of Judah,                       [ ONE  PROPHECY of Jesus THE LORD, coming to Earth.]
And will make them as His royal horse in the battle.
From him comes the cornerstone,
                       [REPEATEDLY described in God's Word. Psalm 118:22 begins in 19-20 describing the 
                                                  GATE OF THE LORD.... and links CORNERSTONE to SALVATION.
                                                                      Click Here for other verses about CORNERSTONE.
..........
“I will strengthen the house of Judah,And I will save the house of Joseph.
I will bring them back,Because I have mercy on them.
They shall be as though I had not cast them aside;
For I am the LORD their God,And I will hear them.....  
7c  Their heart shall rejoice in the LORD.
I will whistle for them and gather them,
For I will redeem them;
And they shall increase as they once increased.
“I will sow them among the peoples,     THINK ON THIS:  BY DISPERSION,
           of JEWS FIRST & then CHRISTIANS, GOD SPREAD NEWS OF HIMSELF.
And they shall remember Me in far countries;
They shall live, together
12 “So I will strengthen them in the LORD,
And they shall walk up and down in His name,” Says the LORD.
And God's other prophecies tell us that the time is coming when
NONE OF US WHO LOVE HIM & thus obey Him as LORD
will remember the agony and  tears of thorns anymore.
Some exact wordings of comfort: 
Psalm 30:5  "For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life;
Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning." 
Psalm 56:8  You number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your bottle;
Are they not in Your book?
Psalm 116: 8 "For You have delivered my soul from death, My eyes from tears,
And my feet from falling."
___________________________________________________________________
From actual Facebook parables posted... For future use in original songs at FREE 
music website with over 300 MP3 audios & downloadable music sheets, at
http://www.DianaDeeOsbornesongs.com/
                        No registration needed to use music website!
©2014 DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website. 
CONTACT via https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne  if no Comment Box:)
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment