Sunday, February 15, 2015

God Creates Seeds Facebook Parable - by DianaDee Osborne

GOD CREATES SEEDS   SUBSCRIBE  
                                            Facebook followers & Friend requests welcome.

DATE of posting:       15 February 2015

Facebook PARABLE:  
Walked to the deck door as soon as I got up & of course every feeder was empty in this frigid DC area's temp that 'the north' would love to have. Dozens of birds huddled around the squirrel trap... that I've never had the heart to use on the annoying critters, so I put feed *IN* there where little birds happily can eat.

And I LAUGHED. 
Have you ever made a mistake so DUMB that you laughed at it for yrs? 
Journaling in church cemetery in 2013, I watched birds hopping all over seeking food in grass, and thought, Does God guide birds to find food?..
Instant reply... beyond my wisdom!... >>
"Cannot God who created the Universe manage to put some seeds in bird paths, 
yet leaving them the joy of discovery that He DOES provide?"... 

Then God helped me to find a verse in one of my favorite Psalms that
I had not noticed amid my delight that He knows the Name of Each Star-- & thus me!
"He gives food to the wild animals
and feeds the young ravens when they cry."  -- Psalm 147:9      LINK

Which matches Job 38:41 >> "Who provides food for the ravens
when their young cry out to God
and wander about in hunger?"  THE ANSWER, of course, is CREATOR GOD!

SO WHAT ??
Same Question for you & me: CAN GOD JUST MAKE WHAT WE NEED?
.......... why not ??????? .........
GOD can JUST MAKE what I need. __
God PROVIDES for ALL my needs:  
Provides far beyond bird seeds.  __      
LORD help me, remember, please, the
words of this silly but true poem :)          

What does LORD God say ??  Isaiah 46:4:
"Even to your old age,  I  AM    [God],
And even to gray hairs I will carry you!
I have made, and I will bear;
Even I will carry, and will deliver you."
___________________________________________________________________
From actual Facebook parables posted... For future use in original songs at FREE 
music website with almost 400 MP3 audios & downloadable music sheets, at
http://www.DianaDeeOsbornesongs.com/
                        No registration needed to use music website!
©2015 DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website. 
CONTACT via https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne  if no Comment Box:)
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment