Friday, May 28, 2021

QUEENS vs WE - by DianaDee Osborne

QUEENS vs WE - by DianaDee Osborne
 28 May 2021            SUBSCRIBE  
https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne/

PARABLE:  
Like Philip reaching a Queen: this fascinating dream: Acts 8:27... In a huge hotel complex's store, an old lady was alone, looking lost. I walked to her, started chatting. We walked together looking at things and I gently encouraged her & showed I cared. Only then did I realize she was Queen Elizabeth -- and she was happy that I cared about HER & not her "importance".
 
 
 SO WHAT ??
Awoke thinking, "How cool if this were a prophecy message from God! -- That -- that I'd reach someone important & make a difference in this world."
 
BUT.... God has quickly slapped down THAT interpretation! >> 
His instant thought to me: 
EVERY PERSON WE REACH is IMPORTANT to God... 
We make a difference whether we comfort 
the Governor 
or the Janitor 
or the teenager we meet along our road.
.
What a JOY! .. 😉 ... God uses humble people who DON'T prioritize who we encourage & tell about God's Love, Plan for them-- and warnings that Save. YOU are important. THEY are important....

What does LORD God say ?? 
Matthew 25:40, Jesus speaking: The King will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.’

Prayer: 
LORD God who is named YHWH (You said in Isaiah 42:8 Hebrew),
Please forgive me when I "judge" whether someone is more important....
when I think I should decide who needs more of my time and words versus others.
Please give me wisdom to know what's right -- James 1:5 --
and discipline me when I start getting prideful. I need YOUR help to be humble.

Photo Credit: 
His-Ways-Are-Better-Than-Our-Ways.blogspot.com
___________________________________________________________________
 
See also FACEBOOK SONG IDEAS posted... For future use in original songs at FREE 
music website with  OVER 600 MP3 audios  & downloadable music sheets, at
http://www.DianaDeeOsbornesongs.com/
           No registration needed to use music website OR to download songs!

©2021 DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website. 
CONTACT via website with NAME in FROM box, or https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne 
You are welcome to submit COMMENTS for possible blog publication via Facebook Message! 
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.
New King James Version used unless otherwise noted.