Sunday, September 20, 2015

English Names FACEBOOK PARABLE - by DianaDee Osborne

English Names ....     SUBSCRIBE  
                                            Facebook followers & Friend requests welcome.

DATE of posting:       10 September 2015                   
  The LORD rejoices in anyone who seeks to follow Him.

PARABLE:  
I've been called Debbie since 5th grade when we had 5 Debbies in class. As an adult, I asked why. The answer is ALWAYS,
   "Well, you LOOK like a Debbie!"   <uhmmmmm, whatever THAT is :) > 
Then there's the surprising number of people who come up to me &
call me by my 2nd daughter's name (it's never one of my others' ! ) --
excited to see me, asking how Diana is (Daughter 2! :) ...

How CAN I get angry at people happy to see me & talk to me,   just because they didn't really listen when I gently corrected them?

So, I just happily continue talking with & being with them.
After all, it's ME they're glad to see: Not the concept of any name.....


SO WHAT ??
I declare with FERVENT  passion: 

Christians who smack down seekers or even mature Christians  for calling God "God" 
or "Jehovah" 
or whatever-- criticizing "That's not His real Name!" >>> 
are doing GREAT disservice to our LORD. 
When people call me Debbie, I know it's ME they're glad to be with... 


What does LORD God say ??  
The Holy Spirit interprets our prayers to be right-- 
even with the Anglicized words -- 
put into the English language-- for His name. 
That's Romans 8:26 ... 

Just as important as OTHER verses who speak of
Jesus as the Christ-- using English words that don't change Truth:   Click for LINK

NOTICE:  These verses are TRUTH even though they 
use  the word  "CHRIST" >>
an English name. Christ = Christos in the original Greek. 
Or, in the commonly spoken language at the time of the Cross:
Jesus Christ is  Yeshua Msheekha  in Aramaic.....       

The LORD is not so stupid as to not know 
Whom we deeply love and honor 
as we call to Him in His name... using English words.

___________________________________________________________________
From actual Facebook parables posted... For future use in original songs at FREE 
music website with OVER 400 MP3 audios & downloadable music sheets, at
http://www.DianaDeeOsbornesongs.com/
                        No registration needed to use music website!
©2015 DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website. 
CONTACT via https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne  if no Comment Box:)
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

No comments:

Post a Comment