Tuesday, April 24, 2018

TAKING CARE OF IDEAS - by DianaDee Osborne

TAKING CARE OF IDEAS     SUBSCRIBE  
                                            Facebook followers & Friend requests welcome.  
DATE of posting:       24 April 201morning  

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1515529051908150&set=a.238113272983074.56541.100003532086038&type=3


PARABLE:  
Image may contain: textI had a *great* Parable post for today! You would have loved it! 

It was FUNNY yet Important, COMFORTING & Encouraging... 

I wrote & carefully edited it to be short but impact-ful--- in my head as I drove home late last nite. 
Sadly: By the time I got here, 
I forgot that I even HAD a *great* Parable.

THAT'S why I journal. That's why people in dozens of churches I visit besides my 'regular' ones think I'm 'doodling' thru sermon. 
And why I have 100s song draft ideas from God on my website as well as recorded songs>> 

God gave me the idea that  WHEN He gives ideas, 
we should TAKE CARE of them as much as $$. 
Write them. 
Even jot notes during our driving... 
but only at stop lights or pulled off road
lest we Meet Him  Sooner :)

What does LORD God say ?? 
First Peter 4:
The end of the world is coming soon. Therefore, be earnest and disciplined in your prayers. 
Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins. Cheerfully share your home with those who need a meal or a place to stay.
10 God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. 
Use them well to serve one another. 11 Do you have the gift of speaking? 
Then speak as though God himself were speaking through you.
 Do you have the gift of helping others? 
Do it with all the strength and energy that God supplies. 
Then everything you do will bring glory to God 
through Jesus Christ.
All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.


Prayer: 
LORD it is SO amazing that You, the LORD of All  INVITE me to serve You,
GIVE me ideas and empowering and wisdom.... Please help me take care of
ALL your gifts.... to serve you and bring Glory to YOU:  Ephesians 3:20-21.

Photo Credit: 
slideshare;net/holytrinity/stewardship-presentation-2011
___________________________________________________________________
From actual Facebook parables posted... For future use in original songs at FREE 
music website with OVER 500 MP3 audios & downloadable music sheets, at
http://www.DianaDeeOsbornesongs.com/
           No registration needed to use music website OR to download songs!
©2018 DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website. 
CONTACT via website or https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne  if no Comment Box:)
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.
New King James Version used unless otherwise noted.