Monday, May 7, 2018

GOOFS THAT MATTER LOTS - by DianaDee Osborne

GOOFS THAT MATTER LOTS
DATE of posting:       7 May 201morning           SUBSCRIBE  
https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne/posts/1527032367424485


PARABLE:  
Created blog entry this AM for yest's "Facebook Parables in Life".
Abashed to see I 'd mis-spelled a word. 
A typo... 
 
a smirch on my writing skills from God (Eph. 3:20-21).... 
Probably no one noticed an extra U, Caluculus... 

But FACEBOOK Did. 

Here as I type it, again there are red squiggly lines WARNING me:    NOT IN DICTIONARY 

But I overlooked the lines yest, hit Save (published), 
& went along my "merry way" (as Grandmom would say) til saw it this AM. INTERESTING: Published Post does **NOT** have red warning squiggles. Nice of Facebook to not point out our goofs so everyone else notices!

SO WHAT ??
THIS goof I made doesn't matter. What DOES matter:
We need God to help us reflect Him & His Truth-- 
to not misquote His Word out of context, for example. 
An extra   U   in   Calculus   doesn't matter, 
but mis-teaching can be deadly- 
Matthew 5:19, JESUS said this,  including about
               all words that are NOT IN BIBLE but ADDED by people.

What does LORD God say ?? 
Proverbs 16:3  "Commit your works to the LORD, and your thoughts will be established."
Exodus 25:1 "Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying:"..... continues thru many chapters, including >>
Exodus 28:3,  
“So you shall speak to all who are gifted artisans, 
whom I have filled with the spirit of wisdom, that they may make... 
<what God called them to make>."


Prayer: 
LORD God, I make SO many stupid mistakes. I pray You will help me to make less and less....
and that You will give me the wisdom to make NO mistakes as I teach about You
and teach the meaning of your Words in Scriptures as I write to or talk  to others.

Photo Credit: 
grammarly;com/blog/worst-writing-mistakes-can-make-work/

___________________________________________________________________

See also FACEBOOK SONG IDEAS posted... For future use in original songs at FREE 
music website with OVER 500 MP3 audios & downloadable music sheets, at
http://www.DianaDeeOsbornesongs.com/
           No registration needed to use music website OR to download songs!
©2018 DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website. 
CONTACT via website or https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne  if no Comment Box:)
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.
New King James Version used unless otherwise noted.