Thursday, June 10, 2021

Deceptive Labels PARABLE- by DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com

Deceptive Labels PARABLE - by DianaDee Osborne

DATE of posting:      10 June 2021            SUBSCRIBE  
https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne/


PARABLE:  
I picked up 2 frozen high-protein dinners on a good sale; then noticed 1 was Turkey Spaghetti-- 
not A La King... 
UGGhhh. 
Same company, but Boxes looked similar, 
I was in a hurry. Worse = when Food Companies CHANGE what we'd liked without warnings on label: Like the FAMOUS one from Grandmother's day choosing to HURT its reputation to save a few cents in the recipe --- adding SO much sugar to Tomato soup 
or 
adding OIL to Mushroom soup & then
bragging that it's "creamier" ... 
DECEPTIVE MARKETING to trick you.
 
Suddenly you realize you must choose: Will I switch brands? Or give up on all "soup"?... 

 

SO WHAT ??
Some churches have done that: You've been going for years... slowly the theology changes but you didn't quite notice. -- What was once called "sin" is now called "Tolerance". Poor God... All the great things He's done & is, but people are giving up & quitting on Him when churches change what they once called "The Truth"... quitting in Confusion & Disgust.

What does LORD God say ?? 
JESUS WARNED CLEARLY in Matthew 24:4
4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many."
 
Colossians 2:    about Jesus being truly God dwelling on Earth per Zechariah 2:10 prophecy and Gospel of John 1: 1 THRU 14.... Jesus as Creator come to DWELL among us.
4     Now this I say lest anyone should deceive you with persuasive words. ...
8     Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, 
according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. 9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;  
10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
 

Prayer: 
LORD God who is named YHWH (You said in Isaiah 42:8 Hebrew),
LORD it seems as if "everyone" is lying, selfish, trying to deceive me for their OWN purposes.
Even in some churches.  Even people using Jesus Christ's NAME & telling me to
TRUST them.... to believe THEIR studies of Your Scriptures... to NOT pray for wisdom.
  • But I DO pray for Your wisdom:  James 1:5-7, You PROMISED it.
  • I DO pray to remember Your Scriptures thru Your Holy Spirit's help.....:  John 14:26, Jesus Your Son when on earth PROMISED it -- and PEACE BEYOND UNDERSTANDING in 14:27. .
  • I DO choose to put on Your Weapons of spiritual warfare starting with "the Sword of the Spirit which is the Scriptures Word of God" -- Ephesians 6: 10 to end, You GAVE weapons to DEFEND against DECEPTION, but I Must Use them.
HELP ME REMEMBER, I pray....
I WANT to remember Your Word and to Believe Only Truth--
 NOT   false labels of selfish lying people.
THANK YOU,  LORD YHWH.

Photo Credit: 
Included in photo.
___________________________________________________________________

See also FACEBOOK SONG IDEAS posted... For future use in original songs at FREE 
music website with  OVER 600 MP3 audios  & downloadable music sheets, at
http://www.DianaDeeOsbornesongs.com/
           No registration needed to use music website OR to download songs!

©2021 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website. 
CONTACT via website with NAME in FROM box, or https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne 
You are welcome to submit COMMENTS for possible blog publication via Facebook Message! 
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.
New King James Version used unless otherwise noted.