Wednesday, June 2, 2021

TIME's a-WASTIN' - Redeem it! - by DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com

TIME's a-WASTIN' ! - by DianaDee Osborne

DATE of posting:       2 June 2021            SUBSCRIBE  
https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne/

PARABLE:  
God saved me from Death this week from a head-on crash this week.
 IMPORTANT POINT "on top": 
We are ALL a  MOMENT  away from facing God... 
Great to stay aware that Jesus may soon return for us-- but 
URGENT to stop wasting our time NOW. To tell others of God NOW & seek to serve Him..... 
 

     TIME's   a-Wastin'
 
Moments before, I had NO idea my life MIGHT END in 5 minutes> I was driving 40 (in 55 zone) so easily stopped & gave ~25 more feet of space when a reckless driver coming toward me SAILED around car in front of him despite double yellow line on a blind sharp curve-- saw me-- darted back in front of that car-- skidded in rain--
.
did a 180 to face backwards before totaling his car-- crashing into guard rail & bouncing TOWARD me, back to stop 7 feet from my seat. (God helped all 3 drivers behind him stop in time, and none were behind me.) 
 
What does LORD God say ?? 
"TIME's a-WASTIN' !", Grandmom would often say....
"YUPP..." God agrees. See Colossians 4:5. REDEEM Time. Use it well.... Like expired coupons in a drawer-- once the date has gone by, they like Minutes of Life cannot be redeemed.

SO WHAT ??
We are ALL a MOMENT away from facing God... 
Great to stay aware that Jesus may soon return for us-- but 
URGENT to stop wasting our time NOW. To tell others of God NOW & seek to serve Him.....
 
YES... there is a TIME TO REST.   
Even Jesus did that.
But we know when we're really just wasting time out of
FEAR OF FAILURE.... LAZINESS.... FEELING STUPID not knowing HOW....
GOD   WILL  HELP!
James 1:5, 
 God EAGERLY gives Wisdom when we humbly ask.
Including on how to use our Limited Time on earth  well.

Prayer: 
LORD God who is named YHWH (You said in Isaiah 42:8 Hebrew),
LORD it is SO amazing that You, the LORD of All, hear me.
WANT to hear my prayers.  Please help me use my time well.
You KNOW when I am wasting Time because I am TIRED, Discouraged,
FEARFUL that I will fail so -- honestly-- I just put off  STARTING.
Please help me, I humbly pray-- in FAITH that You Keep Promises.

Photo Credit: 
(1)   zao.is
(2)   myenglishteacher_eu__blog_english-idioms-for-time-with-examples
___________________________________________________________________

See also FACEBOOK SONG IDEAS posted... For future use in original songs at FREE 
music website with  OVER 600 MP3 audios  & downloadable music sheets, at
http://www.DianaDeeOsbornesongs.com/
           No registration needed to use music website OR to download songs!

©2021 DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website. 
CONTACT via website with NAME in FROM box, or https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne 
You are welcome to submit COMMENTS for possible blog publication via Facebook Message! 
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.
New King James Version used unless otherwise noted.